Mike and Jason Discuss the new Hancock Movie after a preview showing as well as many other pointless topics while enjoying some decent Cognac. Promos on this podcast:
- Phoenix 14 Theater at the Legends
- The new Will Smith Movie, Hancock
- New Geek Show, The Middleman
- Jason got a new Blackberry Pearl 8120
- A host of Social Networking tools: FriendFeed, FireEagle, Navizon, Lightpole.
- Tales from the Women's Prison, Cinemax lied to us
- Blizzard Announces Diablo III, Eventually
- Mike waxes on the role of taunting in MMROPGs and how it takes free will away from computer controlled opponents
- A reference to the Burning Bush, explained in this episode
- The average age of TV viewers, without Tivos or DVRs, reaches 50. Does this mean anything at all?
- Starbucks is closing 600 Stores, only 12 billion left
- Minister Mike marries presides over a marriage ceremony for neon haired couple in a Lawrence Coffee Shop. Gummi Worm rings were exchanged and eaten. Only in Lawrence.