* Just a note that when I originally edited and posted this I had incorrectly mixed the stereo tracks. It has been fixed and you should hear us on both channels now * Jason and Mike say a whole lot about nothing much.
- This Podcast brought to you by Wiser's Canadian Whisky.
- Martial Arts Nirvana in the Forbidden Kingdom
- The Power of Chi
- The Cardigan's Version of Iron Man (ok, not a video of the Cardigan's, but she is a lot cuter).
- Iron Man the Movie Rocked, Beau Bridges sports a sexy new look.
- Promo: 7th Son Obsidian From J.C. Hutchins.
- We discuss Social Networking for the anti-social. Brightkite and Twitter. If you want a Brightkite invite, post a comment and I will send you one.
- Awesome video of It's Pitch Dark by MC Frontalot. Ahh the glorious days of text based computer RPGs.
- The Guild, life in a MMORPG Guild.
- We discuss where we might be now if we had ever stopped playing D&D long enough to become l33t haxorz.
- A new threat to the Tech World, Phlashing, kiss your firmware goodbye.
- On the road to Jurassic Park. Tasmanian Tiger DNA Resurrected, next T-Rex.
- NY Yankees bring us on step closer to doom and and justify our obligatory Idiocracy reference.
- Ulteo brings Linux Apps to the Windows Desktop. Update: After using this on Vista, I found it slow and unstable, I definitely don't recommend it for Vista Users, your mileage may vary on other OSs.