Jason, Mike, and Carl ignore portents and omens to bring you yet another episode.
- Jason is recovering from the wreck.
- Denver has more medical marijuana shops than Starbucks.
- Mike's Can't Stop the Serenity event was a Success - Browncoats:Redemption gets mixed response.
- Vatican endorses the Blues Brothers Movie.
- Penn and Teller won't call Bullshit on Islam or Scientology.
- Peter Jackson back on board for the Hobbit.
- Pakistan orders death of Mark Zuckerberg.
- Washed up senators propose Internet Kill Switch. Install it next to the "Button" and the Bat Phone on Obama's desk.
- Soundcloud and TheSixtyOne, new ways to share music.
- Zombie Cow Studios takes sex ed to a new weird level with Privates.
- Tron Evolution coming to theaters and computer games. It's all rad and stuff, with parkour and leetness.
- Microsoft unveils Kinect and Sony displays Move in desperate attempts to be as cool as Nintendo.
- Listen to people more important than you play D&D, an activity sadder than anything I can think of, besides listening to this podcast.
- Or watch people more attractive than you play D&D.
- Long rambling discussion of the merits of different games systems and versions of D&D.
- Being good lends you strength, being bad gives you more.