In this episode Jason and Mike struggle to remain coherent in the face of the recent Daylight Savings Time change. This episode also marks our shift to the new half hour(ish) format.
- Today's Hosts: Jason, Mike (Doz is studying hard).
- Jason tries to figure out who he is.
- We discuss mission statements, codes of conduct, and other corporate "issues"
- Applying particle physics in medicine.
- Antimatter Kirk destroys the universe? Anyone?
- "He melted my Cheerios"
- Toxic spill in space ... of Wasabi?
- Mike likes curry a bit too much.
- PROMO: I Should Be Writing
- We talk about the Grayson fan film ... Is Robin the Wesley Crusher of the DC Universe?
- Which leads us into a discussion of ...
- and ...
- ... complete with spoilers and speculation.
- Full frontal Donald Sutherland? God I hope not.
- War between Liechtenstein and Switzerland?
- We hope in vain that we haven't offended Jennie Breeden.
- Mike will be at Recruits March 31st / April 1st.