Sorry it took so long to get this out, but it took some extra editing just to get the episode down to an hour and a half. For those that want to skip ahead to the I Fight Dragons interview, the intro for that starts around the 30 minute mark. Stuff discussed this episode included:
- Cell Phones: iphone, blackberry, mytouch, sidekick
- Sidekick upgrade goes awry. <bizarre corn tangent>
- Hoopeston, Illinois - sweet corn capital. Not to be confused with ...
- Olivia, Minnesota - the regular corn capital
- Corncast (okay, it's not called that, but it is a corn podcast) </bizarre corn tangent>
- Snow Leopard bug deletes data. It's kind of like rabbits eating their own young to protect them from predators.
- The hard limit for Moore's law
- Todd McFarlane - Haunt
- vegetarian spider <bizarre corn tangent>
- Cornman American Vegetable Hero </bizarre corn tangent>
- Why Mike stalks Felicia Day.
- Our "first" voicemail
- MC Chris
- Titmouse, Inc.
- Whole Wheat Bread
- I Fight Dragons Interview [intro starts around the 30 minute mark]
Hope I didn't lay in on too thick at the end, but this is an awesome band and deserves the accolades. Best of luck to them. Looking forward to hearing more from them.