Ummm ...yeah... I'm sorry the sound on this episode isn't the best but there were technical dificulties beyond our control. As for the length...well we were making up for the 7 minute half show Mike and Jason did.
Anne Barringer the Universal Organizer for Can't Stop the Serenity, and a good friend of mine, joins us and to her credit stays the whole damn show!
On to the notes:
- Anne recommends Terminal Minds by David Walton
- A lot more talk about books I forgot to write down
- Are pay channels relevant
- Where the Chuck are the missing episodes?
- Anne and Bill like Dexter
- Does Cap'n Crunch have sugar balls?
- Can't talk about the new iPhone
- Can talk about the Zune apparently
- Anne finally gets to talk about Can't Stop the Serenity ...
- Which helps out Equality Now...
- Which is a favorite charity of this guy
- Leo Laporte gets angry
- And some other stuff
We play some..