Scott Sigler's Latest Bloody Mess: Contagious
- Times are hard even for Klingons, man robs store with mini Bat'leth.
- First 18 minutes of the Watchmen Movie previewed at NY Comic-con. Multiple geekasms predict awesome film.
- Big frack'n snake roamed the earth 60 million years ago. No word yet from Samuel Jackson.
- The Middleman DVDs announced for Summer 2009. And there was much rejoicing.
- ABC To remake 80s mini-series V. Hollywood is officially out of ideas.
- Jason (and Doz) enter raffle for Mac Book. Is Jason finally selling out and drinking the Apple Kool-Aid?
- HAL 9000 on the iPhone. Doz has it of course. I hope this turns out to be truly ironic.
- Holiday created by marketers appears. Bill and Jason prepare sacrifices.
- Twitter and secret government missions don't mix.
- Scotland the Great powers city with Whisky.
- Doz has odd idea of what makes a funny story. And another one.